Agreements and contracts are important within the IP area. They are needed in many different situations and can be critical to the business.
Agreements might be required to ensure that a potential business secret or patent is not disclosed to any unauthorized party by a business partner. Contracts might be needed to formally agree and regulate a license deal. Or maybe you have a collaboration on a new technology that could possibly be patented.
Our team of lawyers have extensive experience in drawing up different types of IP related agreements and contracts for our customers.
Some examples of common contract types:
- Transfer agreements - when selling portfolios or individual IP rights
- Confidentiality Agreements (NDAs) - to ensure that potential partners cannot make business secrets, etc. available to the public or utilize these.
- Collaboration agreements - e.g. in connection with the development of a patented product or in connection with a patenting process.
- License agreements - the licensee allows others to use a right against a license (payment).
- Coexistence agreements - IP rights peace pipe. For example by allowing two competitors to use each other’s similar trademarks
- Declaration of consent - allowing another actor to use and register a similar trademark.
The list is not exhaustive. We tailor to your need.