Protector´s experienced professionals provide services related to patents and protection of intellectual property in all technical fields. We are representing both national and international industry before the Norwegian Industrial Property Office (NIPO) and the European Patent Office (EPO).
Protector has a strong national client base, and corresponding experience in all parts of patent prosecution. All our patent attorneys are registered European Patent Attorneys.
Of particular interest for our foreign clients, we provide the following services:
- Drafting, preparing, and filing patent applications in Norway and EPO,
- searches and analysis, including infringement , freedom to operate (FTO), IPR due diligence
- technical and legal assistance in court proceedings, such as infringement or nullification
- assistance at assignment, licensing, mergers and acquisition
- enforcement at all levels, from watch to court proceedings
- validation of European patents
- patent translations